Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Rainy Day

I never like rainy day… for me the atmosphere of the gloomy affect me too much and it ruins my mood for the day.
So yesterday was a rainy day… I wasn’t having a good day…
It was started with a cold rainy day, I really don’t want leave my bed. Next thing I know, it was 9:03 already. I was really late to work (supposed to start at 9:00), so I called the office and lied. By the time I got in to the office it was almost 9:40, even I was kinda amazed how fast I get there but still, I was very very late. My day wasn’t really going smoothly. It was a direct deposit day, and I have date line to do all my work but some stuff was not done correctly and some information was missing. Beside that, my mood is still hanging on the dark, I feel grouchy and mellow at the same time. Luckily almost the end of the day my mood was better just like my sky was less cloudy and brighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment