Monday, August 10, 2009

A Tired Soul

Never thought a balloon actually will weight too much too handle…
So they asked, “Can someone died of happiness?”
Others nagged, “Can someone died of exhaustion?”

Too much is never better than enough.
Like what I asked is not too much, just enough.
I’m overly exhausted with life…
From all of problems, crisis, and dilemmas in life… one thing I could be gave up to, Money…

As I’m walking through my life, I’ve discovered to be able looking the brighter side of life…
Always stay positive towards the bads and be grateful to the goods…
I’m keeping myself in balance as opening up each new day, preparing for the worst and hoping for the best…

I am just a human…
I am limited, flawed, imperfect…
As I go along the way, I fell, failed, cried, dumped…
But time is magic that always happen… It healed me as it goes by…

Right at this moment, I feel tired…
I’m tired to walk, see, and breathe…
I’m listening voices from further away, it keeping awake…
But the voices getting farther and farther, I’m no longer could hear…

Here, I’m alone again…

Let me rest so I could move on…
Let me breathe so I could heave a sigh…
Let me cry so I could smile…

I’m a tired soul…
Call my name just keep me awake…

1 comment: